Saturday, March 10, 2007

Not a Margarita, a Maygarita!

I have a few recipes for food and drink that not only I appreciate but others do as well. One of my favorite and most requested drinks is the Maygarita which is essentially a Margarita but was coined The Maygarita by several friends years ago.

The Maygarita

2 ounces/parts Suaza Hornitos Tequila
3/4 ounce/part Cointreau
3 ounces/parts Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
Splash of Rose's sweet lime juice
Squeeze of 1/4 fresh lime (leave remainder to soak in glass)

Combine all ingredients in a steel or glass shaker with 4 or 5 ice cubes.
Shake and pour into pre iced and salted (optional) glasses and it's fiesta time!

Wait, what time is it? I am going to make one now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giving away your secretes!!! Now I can make my own :)